Saturday, October 15, 2011

Go Deeper!

I could get cancer and lose all this hair. I could get attacked and have my face scarred for life. I could become physically unable to exercise, be mobile, and keep this slim figure. My apartment could catch on fire and I'd lose all these material possessions that you see. But who cares what could be, let's focus on what is. Go Deeper!

I'm not made up of any of those things mentioned above, I'm what most people don't take time to see on the inside. The glamorous model... Nope! The brilliant actress...Nope! The somewhat trendy quirky dressed female...Nope! The multi-talented society stamped "Pretty Girl"... Nope! I'm so much more than what meets the eye and I got lots of stories to tell about what lies down under.

So who am I? I'm Crazy Bayooteefull. Don't be fooled by what you see on the outside...Go Deeper!

Peace yall!

- BJ Gianni
www.youtube.com/bjgianni
http://crazybayooteefull.blogspot.com
@bjgianni

No comments:

Post a Comment