Saturday, February 19, 2011

ASK

Allowing Someone's Knowledge!

Not an easy task to do for some, for me. I've always prided myself on learning things on my own and not relying on others to accomplish my goals. If I want something, I go out and figure out a way to get it. I like to say often that "we have to learn from our mistakes". Thinking that this is sometimes, most times the best way to learn. In my readings this evening I'm learning to ask for answers and consider the answers from any source. God may have the answers waiting for me via Joe Schmoe but I don't want to ask him for help or advice because he don't look like he knows anymore than me. Ha! In my highest moments of revelation over the past year I see how my stubborn ways have helped me but also how they harm me. I should be able to receive someone else's knowledge and take what applies to me and benefit from it. Instead I beat my chest and set out on my own path to do it alone. It makes no sense to say you want to accomplish something and then place roadblocks in your own way by not allowing help from others. Now I'm not saying I'm going to hit the streets and ask Homie the Clown how to brand myself or how to invest some money. But I will try to keep an open mind to avenues I once strayed away from for assistance and knowledge. "Be open to all help!"

Peace yall!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment