Monday, April 26, 2010

Caution Tape

I spend a lot of time talking about self reflection, but this weekend has reminded me that there is another quality just as important. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes. For the love of me I don't understand how some people can be SO selfish and self involved that they are completely oblivious to the fact that they are offending or hurting someone. I can't speak for others but to know me is to either hate me or love me. So why the f**k would someone who knows me and knows me well not see that their actions are impacting me. I mean, were all adults and I'm not looking to be pacified but damn this negro is just dumb stupid and blind. Has to be! I've always believed that things happen for a reason and this weekend was a long time coming. Thank you God for giving me the courage to finally close this chapter of my life and please give me the strength to padlock it, nail it shut, and put a big ass piece of caution tape on it as a reminder never to go down that road again. Amen!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment