Friday, April 30, 2010

Daily Prayer

Dear God,
Thank you for waking me up this morning. Another opportunity to receive all the blessings and challenges that will continue to humble me, strengthen me, encourage me. I appreciate everything about this life the ups and the downs and I know that all happens in due time and for a reason. I look forward to a stronger relationship with you, having faith in you, having faith in me. Please watch over me and all my loved ones that I can't be with day in and day out. May they also have faith in you and be blessed and challenged just the same. Please grant me safe traveling mercy in all my destinations this weekend. May I be punctual, confident, and positive. Thank you and Amen!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment