Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gut Punch Love

Like a boxer preparing themselves for the next blow. I hold my breath, tighten my abs, and guard myself from the punch I know I'm about to endure. Whether its an unanswered phone call, an unwanted response to a question, or even an unforeseen out of no where call from you. I brace myself for the next series of gut punch blows of love I'll get from this never ending love affair for you I seem to have with myself.

Everytime you step back into my world I think its a sign. Just when I'm almost at the line of letting you go, you come back. You call, you text, I see your picture somewhere and I think maybe I should turn back. I pray to think differently.

Everytime you step back into my world I know its a test. Just when I'm almost at the line of letting you go, you come back. You call, you text, I see your picture somewhere and I know I should cross that line and let go.

Just felt like sharing. Peace yall!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment