Thursday, September 16, 2010

Singing My Song

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, And nobody's gonna bring me down, today. Been feeling like nothing's been going my way, lately but I decided right here right now, that my outlook's gonna change. That's why I'm gonna...

Say goodbye to all the tears I've cried everytime somebody hurt my pride.
Feelin like they won't let me live life and take the time to look at what is mine. I see every blessing so clearly,
And I thank God for what I got from above.

I believe they can take anything from me, but they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me. They can say what they wanna say, about me but I'm gonna carry on, Imma keep on, Singin' my song!

I never wanna dwell on the pain, again, oooh no, no. It's no use in relivin' how I hurt back then, oh no, no. Rememberin' too well the hell I felt when I was running outta faith. Every step I'm 'bout to take, well it's towards a better day. Cause I'm about to...

Say farewell to every single lie and all the fears I've held too long inside. Every time I felt I couldn't try, all the negativity and strife.

I believe they can take anything from me, but they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me. They can say what they wanna say, about me but I'm gonna carry on, Imma keep on, Singin' my song!

Every time I tried to be what they wanted from me, It never came naturally. So I ended up in misery was unable to see all the good around me.
Wasted so much energy on, what they thought of me than simply just rememberin to breathe. I'm humanly unable to please everyone at the same time, so now I find my peace of mind, livin' one day at a time.

In the end I answer to one God, comes down to one love till I get to heaven above. I have made the decision never to give in, till the day I die no matter what.

I'm gonna carry on, Imma keep on, Singin' my Song!

"Singing My Song" by Christina Aguilera

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment