Thursday, June 10, 2010

Story Tellers

The more I get into my blog, the more I want to read other people entries and see what they're expressing. When I first started this blog I didn't tell anyone about it because it wasn't for show, it was for me to have an outlet. This world of blogging is so intriguing to me now that I've joined it. I've found some great bloggers that have amazing purposes for their blogs and some that just want to vent or share their experiences. Everyone has a story to tell and everyone's story deserved to be heard. It's motivating to read these stories and hear others talked about thier journeys and how they've overcome obstacles. We're all in the Rat Race of Life trying to succeed and its refreshing to know I'm not the only crazy person that has challenges and dilemnas and thoughts. Not that I ever thought I was the only one but it feels good to hear others express it. We get so caught in the hustle that we don't take time to reflect on our lives and accomplishments and just breathe! I said just stop and BREATHE! Blogging is like a big sigh of relief when you get a story out of you. Especially if you have something that needs to be said but no immediate audience to hear it. Hugs to blogger.com and other sites alike and much success and bayooteefull entries to my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment