Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am ME

I've been dreaming, dreaming out loud or awake i should say. Imagining myself as the brilliant prolific actress i proclaimed in my morning pages. I'm working through my doubts and fears and will come out on the other side ready to truly be who I'm meant to be. Im a dancer, an actor, an entertainer, a performer, i have personality, character, charm, wit, knowledge and experiences, I'm passionate, adventurous, bold, daring, courageous, sincere. I have the ability to do drama just as easy as comedy and be believable. I am recognizable and requested by name. I am always growing and learning in my craft, surprising even myself with what I can accomplish. I CAN accomplish! I CAN excel! I CAN exist and compete! I am ME!

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment